Place: Germany

When you apply for professional recognition the responsible authority will check your diploma and qualification. Thereupon you will receive a socalled “Feststellungsbescheid”. This letter will outline whether you will still be required to complete additional practical and/or theoretical courses to get the full recognition of your qualification. You will need to find an employer who can offer you the completion of the courses or attend classes with theoretical input.

As soon as you have a “Feststellungsbescheid” and a matching job offer, you will be able to apply for a National Visa type D at the Embassy / Consulate in your home country.

If you want to work in Germany as a nurse (German equivalent: Gesundheits- und Krankenpfleger), you will have to prove good German language skills (equivalent to level B 1 / B 2). This is obligatory in order to apply for professional recognition for Germany. You have to apply for professional recognition because the profession nurse is a regulated profession. So you are only allowed to work as a nurse in Germany when you have the professional recognition. You can find more information about this subject on the following website:

Recognition in Germany provices a link where you have to answer some questions about your diploma. Once it is done, it will tell you what to do to convalidate your title there. You might need to type “Registered Nurse”, “Midfwifery” or “Nurse Teacher”.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

« »